Exterior:Red Jewel Tintcoat
Interior:EBONY, PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:15 CITY / 21 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Side-Impact Air Bags
Welcome to Patriot Buick GMC Hyundai. All of our cars are hand picked and inspected for your peace of mind. This vehicle is equipped with the following options:
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum, 5-spoke, with smooth surface and rectangular pockets (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tires, P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Requires 1/2 ton models.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (1/2 ton models only. Upgradeable to SEO (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Black
- Luggage rack center rails, roof-mounted, Black
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Assist steps, Black
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are color-keyed.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Seats, front bucket with Premium Cloth (AG1) 6-way power driver and (AG2) front passenger seat adjusters, adjustable head restraints, (AM1) driver manual lumbar control, floor console and rear storage pockets
- Seats, second row 60/40 split-folding bench, 3-passenger with center armrest with 2 cup holders
- Seat trim, cloth
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way power (Standard with (A95) front bucket seats only. Not available with (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench front seat.)
- Seats, third row 50/50 split-bench, 3-passenger, removable, all-belts-to-seat
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders and integrated second row audio controls (Not available with (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench front seat.)
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote vehicle starter prep package includes Remote Keyless Entry (Remote vehicle starter fob available as a Chevy Accessory.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Air conditioning, tri-zone manual HVAC controls with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear seat with rear controls located in floor console with front bucket seats and in the roof console with front bench seat
- Air conditioning, rear auxiliary
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlets, 3 auxiliary, 12-volt includes 2 on the instrument panel and 1 in the cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed compensated volume, TheftLock, auxiliary input jack, and USB port (Not available with (PCJ) Sun, Entertainment and Destinations Package.)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Audio system controls, rear with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included), power outlet and controls for volume, station selection and media) (Not available with (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench front seat.)
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Not available with (UUL) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, navigation, voice recognition or (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4WD 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power (1/2 ton models only.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by- Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Automatic Crash Response (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 27, 2021
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a couple car purchases. This man is professional. One can rest assured that he has your best interests ahead of his personal gain. I recommend anyone interested in a car purchase with the usual "car buying experience" reach out to him. Additionally I recommended a family member that also made a purchase. I was mailed a referral check which misspelled my last name I returned the check and Chris drove my home from Bartellsvlle ok to Owasso some 45 miles to hand deliver it and make it right. That doesn't happen! I am comfortable in recommending anyone who may come across this review do business with this man. He gives the car buying experience back to the Buyer his professionalism allows you to enjoy your purchase completely.
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
I have owned my 2011 Surburban LTZ and personally driven with great control and safety. All the options available and affordable. Perfect for large family and vacations. Roomy, comfortable leather seats (heated & cooled in front). Steering wheel controls make it convenient for driver.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.