Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Automatic Climate Control
Satellite Radio Ready
6-Speed Automatic HD Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Leather.
* Impressive hauling and towing capabilities; refined and quiet ride; solid build quality; responsive steering; comfortable seats. Source: Edmunds
* If you’re a GMC loyalist, the 2012 GMC Sierra HD truck line is bound to keep you coming back for more. Those who worry about dirtying up the inside of their truck will appreciate the heavily vinyl trappings of the Work Truck line. Source: KBB.com
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) forged polished aluminum includes 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) steel spare wheel. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered (Upgradeable to (PYS) 20" (50.8 cm) forged polished aluminum wheels.)
- Tires, LT265/70R18E all-season, blackwall (Upgradeable to (QFC) LT265/75R20E all-terrain tires when (PYS) 20" (50.8 cm) forged polished aluminum wheels are ordered or (QGM) LT265/70R18E all-terrain tires when (PYR) 18" (45.7 cm) forged polished aluminum wheels are ordered.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear (Orders with (ZW9) Pickup box delete will not include a Spare Tire Carrier unless a spare tire is ordered.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Bumper, front chrome includes body-color bumper top caps
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad (Requires RPO (E63) wideside pickup box)
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Grille, chrome with chrome surround (Interim change from (V22) chrome surround grille effective October 2011.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators (Mirrors are body-colored and include curb-tilt feature. Upgradeable to (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window. Included with (PCM) Work Truck Preferred Package.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tailgate protection top of tailgate protection cap
- Seats, front bucket includes 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters including 2-way power lumbar control, heated seat cushions and seatbacks, 2-position driver memory, adjustable outboard head restraints, floor console and storage pockets
- Seat trim, Leather-appointed front seats
- Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 10-way power
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel controls mounted audio controls
- Console, floor with storage compartment, 2 auxiliary power outlets and dual cup holders
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down)
- Door locks, power includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Remote vehicle starter system includes Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button and content theft alarm (Remote Keyless Entry does not lock/unlock tailgate.)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback USB port, auxiliary input jack, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock and 36 cross-band presets
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio (Not available with (UYS) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your subscription, service will automatically renew and bill, at the rates in effect at the time of renewal, until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85-compatible FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (E63) wideside pickup box; (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (ZW9) pickup box delete (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 35mm twin tube shock absorbers and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Pickup box, Wideside
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine. Not available on TC20903 or TK20943 models.)
- GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine on TK20943 models. Not available on Extended Cab or 2WD Crew Cab models.)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models)
- Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Recovery hooks, front, Black
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5- inch receiver with 2" adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (JL1) integrated trailer brake controller (Will be deleted if (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension, rear 4+1 multi-leaf springs
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Automatic Crash Response
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling. (Also includes Stolen Vehicle Slowdown when (LML) or (LGH) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine is not ordered. Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 27, 2021
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a couple car purchases. This man is professional. One can rest assured that he has your best interests ahead of his personal gain. I recommend anyone interested in a car purchase with the usual "car buying experience" reach out to him. Additionally I recommended a family member that also made a purchase. I was mailed a referral check which misspelled my last name I returned the check and Chris drove my home from Bartellsvlle ok to Owasso some 45 miles to hand deliver it and make it right. That doesn't happen! I am comfortable in recommending anyone who may come across this review do business with this man. He gives the car buying experience back to the Buyer his professionalism allows you to enjoy your purchase completely.
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
I have this truck for a long time and it is a really great truck. It works and looks really nice. I recommend this truck to everybodyRead more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.