Interior:COCOA/DUNE, PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:15 CITY / 22 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Leather Appointed Seating Package
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Wireless Phone Charging
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; big cargo capacity; available nine-passenger seating; extremely quiet highway ride; high-quality cabin. Source: Edmunds
* Meet the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a new standard in full-size utility. Yukon interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including authentic aluminum trim, contrast stitching on console and doors, and optional heated steering wheel. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce cabin noise, resulting in an unparalleled driving experience as well. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity. Other stylings include wheels ranging from 18 up to 22 and full LED Turn Signals and Daytime Running lamps featuring GMC's Graphic Light Signature. The newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before through a logical Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) bright machined aluminum
- Tires, P265/65R18 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Luggage rack, roof-mounted black
- Assist steps, Black with chrome strip
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Fog lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Liftgate, power
- Wiper, rear
- Seats, perforated, leather-appointed, full-feature reclining bucket with 12-way power driver and front passenger seat adjuster, including 6 way power driver and passenger, 2 way power recline. 4 way power lumbar for driver and passenger, heat/cool with memory (no memory lumbar)
- Seats, second row 60/40 split-folding bench power configurable
- Seats, third row 60/40 split-bench power folding
- Seats, heated and cooled driver and front passenger seat cushions and seat backs with perforated leather-appointed seating
- Seats, heated second row
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders, SD card slot and auxiliary jack
- Cargo net
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls cruise controls, Driver Information Center controls and OnStar Hands-Free calling
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure, tachometer, compass and outside temperature gauge
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Passive Entry System includes (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry.
- Remote vehicle start includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Theft-deterrent system, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handles, all seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.)
- OnStar with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.)
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years including RemoteLink Key Fob Services, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include emergency services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, contact an OnStar Advisor. See www.onstar.com/mobile for full details.)
- Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink includes New text message alerts and Siri Eyes Free functionality through voice command, AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD with USB ports, auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone, and an articulating screen with hidden storage. Includes 5 USB ports, 1 auxiliary jack and 1 SD card reader (See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility information.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Audio system, SiriusXM and HD Radio SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, CD player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Wireless charging (Only on vehicles built after 10-5-14. Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive, tow/haul mode and tap up/tap down shifting
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Keyless start, push button start
- Tow/haul mode selector, button located at end of shift lever
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Not available with 2WD models or (NHT) HD Trailering Package.)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- 4-wheel drive
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- GVWR, 7500 lbs. (3402 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Powertrain grade braking
- Brakes, VAC power, with VSES
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Hill Start Assist Brakes
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Safety Alert Seat
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Parking assist front and rear
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 27, 2021
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a couple car purchases. This man is professional. One can rest assured that he has your best interests ahead of his personal gain. I recommend anyone interested in a car purchase with the usual "car buying experience" reach out to him. Additionally I recommended a family member that also made a purchase. I was mailed a referral check which misspelled my last name I returned the check and Chris drove my home from Bartellsvlle ok to Owasso some 45 miles to hand deliver it and make it right. That doesn't happen! I am comfortable in recommending anyone who may come across this review do business with this man. He gives the car buying experience back to the Buyer his professionalism allows you to enjoy your purchase completely.
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
Love my Yukon XL! I have had one short Yukon and 2-XL. I will not drive anything else. I have a large family 5 small kids, my husband and myself. My Yukon XL doesn't have a seat that isn't taken! Its very roomy and rides well.... very niceRead more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.