Interior:LIGHT TITANIUM WITH EBONY ACCENTS, LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
Engine:V6 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:16 CITY / 23 HWY
Adaptive Cruise Control
Lane Departure Warning
Parking Sensors / Assist
Rain Sensing Wipers
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
* Abundant luxury and safety features; balanced ride and handling; classy cabin design. Source: Edmunds
- Wheels, 20" x 8" (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm) bright machined finish with premium painted accents (Upgradeable to (RTU) 20" polished wheels, (SLV) 20" Midnight Silver premium painted finish wheels or (SLW) 20" 7-spoke Manoogian Silver premium painted finish wheels. Not available with (WBL) Midnight Edition Package.)
- Tires, P235/55R20 H-rated all-season, blackwall
- Tire inflation kit
- Sunroof, power UltraView double-sized glass roof that opens over first row, tilt-sliding with Express-Open and power sunshade
- Roof rails, Chrome
- Headlamps, Xenon, High-Intensity Discharge (HID), windshield wiper-activated with Adaptive Forward Lighting System and night-time flash-to-pass feature
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Lamps, side marker with LED light pipes
- Glass, Solar-Ray tinted, laminated front windows
- Mirrors, outside heated, power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Wipers, Rainsense
- Liftgate, rear power with memory height
- Seats, front bucket includes 8-way power driver seat adjuster
- Seat trim, leather seating surfaces
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way power
- Seat adjusters, driver and front passenger power lumbar control
- Seat adjuster front driver-side thigh support
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat, ventilated driver
- Seat, ventilated passenger
- Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with recline
- Seat, rear pass-through
- Armrest, front center, fore/aft, sliding
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Console, front floor with floor shifter, armrest and dual storage compartment
- Console, center includes armrest, storage bin, storage tray and dual cupholders
- Console, rear floor with controls for audio, HVAC and heated rear seats
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, cruise and Cadillac CUE
- Cadillac CUE (Cadillac User Experience) Information and Media Control System 8" display featuring touch response, haptic feedback, gesture recognition, proximity sensing, articulating storage door/bin, clock display and compass feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature and fuel gauge with color Driver Information Center
- Gauge cluster includes color Driver Information Center
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Windows, power front express-up and down, rear express-down and remote express down feature for all windows
- Door locks, power programmable includes lockout protection and delayed locking
- Pedals, power adjustable with memory for accelerator and brake
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Keyless Access
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Theft-deterrent alarm system
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Navigation system (Includes (UVC) Rear Vision Camera and (UQS) Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system)
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Sensor, automatic air circulation/air quality
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming includes OnStar controls
- Console, overhead with sunroof switch (if equipped), Universal Home Remote (if equipped) and Front and Rear Parking Assist indicator (if equipped)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting accent, LED spotlights with lighting pipes includes lit door sill plates
- Cargo management, rear storage area includes U-rail with adjustable cargo fence, under floor storage and retractable cargo shade
- Cargo shade, retractable Shale and Titanium
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo, single disc CD player USB port and auxiliary jack
- Audio system, SiriusXM and HD Radio SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2016 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system (Included with (UY4) Navigation system.)
- Antenna, roof-mounted hex band
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds, includes 3GB or 3 months OnStar Data Trial (whichever comes first) (Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data plan after trial.)
- Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [229.7 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 265 lb-ft of torque [357.8 N-m] @ 2400 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, AWD, 6T70 with tap-up/tap-down (on shifter), performance shifting and manual-up/manual-down
- Differential, electronic, limited slip (AWD only)
- Drivetrain, all-wheel drive with eLSD
- Final Drive Ratio 3.39:1
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Suspension, Sport
- Chassis continuously variable real time damping (Includes (FE3) sport suspension.)
- Steering, power, variable effort rack-and-pinion, speed-sensitive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel vented disc
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with chrome tips
- StabiliTrak, Electronic Stability Control System
- Traction control, all-speed brake and engine controlled
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar Guidance plan for 1 year including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.)
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Safety Alert Seat
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 27, 2021
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a couple car purchases. This man is professional. One can rest assured that he has your best interests ahead of his personal gain. I recommend anyone interested in a car purchase with the usual "car buying experience" reach out to him. Additionally I recommended a family member that also made a purchase. I was mailed a referral check which misspelled my last name I returned the check and Chris drove my home from Bartellsvlle ok to Owasso some 45 miles to hand deliver it and make it right. That doesn't happen! I am comfortable in recommending anyone who may come across this review do business with this man. He gives the car buying experience back to the Buyer his professionalism allows you to enjoy your purchase completely.
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
It was 11 years since our last buy so we are so excited about this purchase . All the options make it so fun to drive.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.