Interior:TUSCAN BROWN, SEMI-ANILINE FULL LEATHER SEATS
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:15 CITY / 20 HWY
Adaptive Cruise Control
Blind Spot Monitor
Lane Departure Warning
Lane keep assist
Parking Sensors / Assist
Rain Sensing Wipers
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
Wireless Phone Charging
4WD, Tuscan Brown Leather.
Odometer is 19870 miles below market average.
* More than enough power from the standard 6.2-liter V8 engine; luxurious cabin remains pleasantly quiet in nearly any circumstance; optional second-row bench increases seating capacity to eight; impressive towing abilities that most competitors can't match. Source: Edmunds
- Wheels, 22" x 9" (55.9 cm x 22.9 cm) premium painted with chrome inserts (Upgradeable to (RPT) 22" x 9" 6-spoke chrome multi-featured design wheels or (SMI) 22" x 9" 6-spoke chrome wheels.)
- Tires, P285/45R22 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Spare tire lock, hoist shaft
- Sunroof, power, tilt-sliding with express-open/-close and wind deflector (Not included when (A4K) sunroof delete is ordered.)
- Luggage rack, roof-mounted, chrome
- Assist steps, power-retractable, running side board with LED lighting
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Shutters, front active aero
- Headlamps, LED high beam/low beam, light pipe
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Headlamps, automatic on/off
- Lamps, front cornering
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Glass, acoustic, laminated, windshield and front door glass
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, illuminated
- Liftgate, power, hands free open and close, programmable
- Seats, front bucket with leather seating surfaces, driver and front passenger, 12-way power seat adjusters including 4-way power lumbar control, independently heated driver and front passenger seat cushions and seatbacks (three settings) and 2-position driver memory (Semi-Aniline leather seats, 18-way, including driver-side 3-mode massage setting (front passenger seat includes 2-mode massage setting).)
- Seats, second row bucket, power configurable (May substitute (ATT) second row 60/40 split-folding bench seats.)
- Seats, heated and cooled driver and front passenger
- Seats, heated second row
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 12-way power
- Seats, third row 60/40 split-bench, power, fold flat
- Console, overhead
- Console, cooled with covered storage, large and small storage bins, dual cup holders, electronic climate controls and second row heated seat controls (inside console: auxiliary power outlet, two USB ports and auxiliary audio port), 110-volt outlet and auxiliary power outlet on the backside of console
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking
- Steering column, power tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Tow/haul mode selector, button located at end of shift lever
- Driver Information Center with programmable personalization features such as door locking and unlocking, a trip computer with trip odometer and individual tire pressure read outs, fuel information such as range, average mpg, gallons used and oil life, and a message center that displays dozens of warning messages such as low fuel and door ajar
- Gauge cluster, 12" color, reconfigurable with Driver Information Center
- Head-Up Display, 4-color, reconfigurable
- Windows, power, with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and rear passengers Express-Down
- Windows, power all doors, comfort open (auto express down via key fob)
- Door locks, power programmable includes lockout protection and delayed locking
- Lock control, side door, electric
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Memory settings includes two "presets" for driver seat adjuster, outside rearview mirrors, power tilt/telescoping steering column and power-adjustable pedals
- Remote Keyless Entry, passive entry, extended range
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Cruise control, adaptive, full-speed range
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry, engine immobilizer
- Theft-deterrent alarm system, content theft alarm, self-powered horn
- Sensor, inclination
- Sensor, vehicle interior movement will detect movement within the cabin of the vehicle
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Wireless Charging located on the top of the center console (Requires separately purchased adapter.)
- Accents, interior, piano black and chrome finish
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Lighting, interior, door handle release, door storage, console and footwell
- Lighting, interior, with theater dimming
- Cargo net, rear
- Cadillac CUE Information and Media Control System with Embedded Navigation 8" diagonal color information display featuring touch response, haptic feedback, gesture recognition, Natural Voice Recognition, Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone, Collection and Teen Driver. Five USB ports, including one in the articulating storage door/bin and auxiliary audio port
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Radio, HD
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound system with 16 speakers
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot connects to the Internet at 4G LTE speeds; includes OnStar Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.)
- Entertainment system, rear seat includes 9" screen DVD player (Blu-Ray capable) with remote control, two 2-channel wireless digital headphones, auxiliary audio/video jacks on rear of center console, sound compression, CD-R and CR-R/W capability, LED backlighting display, MP3 capable, HDMI/HML input, 2nd USB port with 2.1 amp charging and Wi-Fi capability via Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) (Two 4-channel wireless digital headphones replace the two 2-channel wireless digital headphones.)
- DVD screens, dual located on backside of front row head restraints
- Bluetooth for phone streaming audio for music for select phones
- NavTraffic. Avoid congestion before you reach it by enhancing your vehicle's navigation or entertainment system with NavTraffic. With detailed information on traffic speed, accidents, construction, road closures and more, you will get to your destination faster and more easily than ever before. (SiriusXM Satellite Radio and NavTraffic subscriptions are sold separately or as a package after trial period. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. NavTraffic available only in select markets. For more information, see www.siriusxm.com/navtraffic.)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Engine, 6.2L V8 with Active Fuel Management Spark Ignition Direct Injection (SIDI) and Variable Valve Timing (VVT), includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [621 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic, 8L90
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio
- Keyless start, push button
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed with Neutral for dinghy/flat towing (4WD models only.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (4WD models only.)
- Suspension, Magnetic Ride Control with selectable sport mode
- Automatic load leveling, rear
- Steering, Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Fueling system, capless
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brakes, VAC power, 17" disc, with Adaptive Cruise Control
- Brakes, DuraLife rotors
- Brake, parking, electronic powered
- StabiliTrak, vehicle stability enhancement system with Rollover Mitigation, includes disable switch
- Front and Rear Automatic Braking
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist/Hill hold
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar Guidance plan for 1 year including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.)
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Automatic Park Assist includes front, rear, lateral-front parking assist and semi-automatic steering
- Surround Vision, Birdseye view of vehicle
- Lane Change Alert alerts driver when vehicle is approaching fast from the rear
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert alerts driver when vehicle is in blind spot
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Seat haptic vibration in seat cushion works with safety features
- Safety belts, first, second and third row belts to body, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Automatic Safety Belt Tightening
- Door locks, rear child security
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Sep 21, 2019
Bought a new truck
I was just looking and met with Chris Ruddick to see what he had! He was able to get me in a truck that I absolutely love! He is a great salesman. Never once did he annoy me with overbearing texts/calls. He got straight to the point with no hassle. I will always go back to him. Best car purchase Ive ever had!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
Absolutely and stunningly beautiful SUV!! This SUV is spacious, comfortable and very elegant in looks. Ron Carter Cadillac was also greatRead more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.