Interior:JET BLACK/PIANO BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:30 CITY / 38 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Odometer is 6184 miles below market average!
30/38 City/Highway MPG
- Wheels, 15" x 6" (38.1 cm x 15.2 cm) alloy
- Tires, P185/55R15 all-season blackwall
- Wheel, 14" x 4.5" (35.6 cm x 11.4 cm) steel spare
- Tire, spare, T105/70D14, blackwall
- Spoiler, rear, Aero
- Grille, chrome-surround
- Headlamps, halogen with automatic exterior lamp control and Daytime Running Lamps
- Fog lamps, front with chrome rings
- Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, heated, outside manual-folding, body-color
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Wiper, rear intermittent, 2-speed
- Door handles, body-color
- License plate bracket, front
- Fuel tank, 35L, 9 gallons
- Seats, front high-back bucket
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way fore/aft (up/down) manual with manual recline
- Seat adjuster, 2-way manual front passenger with manual recline
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, manual recline
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-bench, folding
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down) front and rear
- Console, rear, center with storage tray
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Foot rest, driver side
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge
- Driver Information Center
- Driver Information Center, segmented display
- Oil life monitoring system
- Outside temperature display
- Windows, power with driver express up/down
- Door handles, Black
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Remote Keyless Entry includes panic alarm button
- Keys, foldable (2)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Fuel filler door release, remote
- Remote Panic Alarm
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Cabin air filter
- Defogger, rear-window
- Glovebox, non-locking
- Storage, passenger IP storage tray
- Storage, lower center IP bin
- Cup holders, 2 front and 2 rear
- Power outlet, auxiliary 12-volt, located in front center stack storage
- Armrest, driver seat
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp with OnStar controls
- Lighting, dimming instrument panel cluster
- Lighting, rear cargo compartment lamp
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Coat hooks, rear seat
- Cargo security shelf, rear
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2018 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, USB port and auxiliary input jack located in front center stack storage bin
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018 (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Engine, 1.4L DOHC 4-cylinder MFI (98 hp [73.07 kW] @ 6200 rpm, 94 lb-ft of torque [127.4 N-m] @ 4400 rpm)
- Transmission, Continuous Variable (CVT)
- Axle, 3.76 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 375 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 80 amps
- Suspension, front, MacPherson struts
- Suspension, rear, compound crank
- Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Jack, mechanical with tools
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Brake Assist
- Traction control
- Hill Start Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Air bags, 10 total (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right-front passenger includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, thorax side-impact seat-mounted, side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain, side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018 (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more. EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018 (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Door locks, power, emergency unlock, automatic
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 27, 2021
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a couple car purchases. This man is professional. One can rest assured that he has your best interests ahead of his personal gain. I recommend anyone interested in a car purchase with the usual "car buying experience" reach out to him. Additionally I recommended a family member that also made a purchase. I was mailed a referral check which misspelled my last name I returned the check and Chris drove my home from Bartellsvlle ok to Owasso some 45 miles to hand deliver it and make it right. That doesn't happen! I am comfortable in recommending anyone who may come across this review do business with this man. He gives the car buying experience back to the Buyer his professionalism allows you to enjoy your purchase completely.
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
This car has plenty room in the front seats. I'm 6'3" and am very comfortable. The electronic display is the perfect size and is a feature that I wouldn't have expected for a vehicle in this price range. I get 33 MPG consistently and that is freeway driving 90 miles per day on the turnpike doing 80 MPH. I wonder what the mileage would be if I was doing 65 MPH? This car has great site lines and great maneuverability in city driving with crazy Florida drivers. Parking is a breeze and with the standard rear camera it is all the much easier. This vehicle has a CVT transmission which gives great acceleration with a steady pressure on the gas. Just as one of the reviewers said previously, the car responds with a gentle touch in the city and I have no trouble keeping up with traffic. At highway speeds, with a little extra pressure on the gas pedal, my Spark just jumps. I have the base hatchback model, and was surprised at how much stuff I could fit in the hatch portion and by configuring the seats so they lie flat, there is even more room. My base model comes equipped with manual door locks and windows and only 2 door speakers. The hatch opens only with the key and there in no cruise control and the seating is a bit tight for adults sitting in the rear. I am thinking of buying an aftermarket alarm because I did notice that the front door locks automatically at a certain speed and the rear hatch is unlocked with an electric solenoid. I would recommend this car to anyone.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.