Interior:DARK GALVANIZED WITH EBONY INTERIOR ACCENTS, PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED SEATS
Engine:V6 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:18 CITY / 26 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Leather Appointed Seating Package
Parking Sensors / Assist
Side-Impact Air Bags
18/26 City/Highway MPG
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) aluminum, painted
- Tires, 255/65R18 SL, all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 18" x 4.5" (45.7 cm x 11.4 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Roof rails, bright aluminized, integrated
- Spoiler, rear
- Moldings, rocker panel, unique accent color
- Moldings, bodyside, bright, chrome
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators
- Headlamps, LED includes LED Buick Evonik signature accents with LED bi-functional projector, side marker and reflex, and LED Park lamp in fascia
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Lamps, turn signal indicator
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Windshield, acoustic laminated
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color with chrome insert
- Liftgate, power, hands free with projected logo (Buick tri-shield)
- Seats, front buckets
- Seating, 7-passenger (2-2-3 seating configuration), includes 2nd row 40/40 Captains chairs with armrests featuring left seat fore/aft adjustment, right seat Pitch Slide for 3rd row access with fore/aft adjustment and 3rd row 60/40 split bench
- Perforated leather-appointed seat trim
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, power driver lumbar control
- Seat adjuster, power passenger lumbar control
- Head restraints, front, adjustable (up/down)
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding third row bench, manual folding
- Head restraint, rear center seat
- Floor mats, all three rows
- Sill plates, bright
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, phone and cruise
- Engine oil indicator
- Windows, power driver with Express-Up/Down, front and rear passenger Express-Down
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display
- Interactive Drive Control System includes Stability Control Button and AWD Button (Includes Mode button when (V92) Trailering Package is ordered.)
- Driver Information Center, enhanced, 4.2" multi-color display includes speed and trip odometer, fuel economy and range, oil life, tire pressure, battery voltage and timer
- Compass display located in the Driver Information Center
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Keyless Open
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Cruise control
- Remote vehicle starter system extended range
- Remote panic alarm
- Theft-deterrent system vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Air conditioning, rear
- Air conditioning, refrigerant
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Air filtration system
- Air Ionizer
- Glovebox, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Buick Connected Access capable (Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- Audio system, 8" diagonal Buick Infotainment System includes multi-touch display, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, personalized profiles for infotainment and vehicle settings
- SiriusXM with 360L Equipped with SiriusXM with 360L. Enjoy a trial subscription of the All Access package for the full 360L experience, with a greater variety of SiriusXM content, a more personalized experience and easier navigation. With the All Access package, you can also enjoy your favorites everywhere you go, with the SiriusXM app, online and at home on compatible connected devices. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel. All fees, content, features, and availability are subject to change. GM connected vehicle services vary by vehicle model and require active service plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. See onstar.com for details and limitations.)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- QuietTuning Buick process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration utilizing ultra-dissipative acoustic materials and Active Noise Cancellation to create a quiet interior cabin
- Audio system feature, USB ports, 6 total first row includes 1 auxiliary, dual USB (1Amp charge and data); 2nd row includes dual USB charging (2.1 Amps); 3rd row includes dual USB charging in rear outboard positions
- Engine, 3.6L V6, SIDI, VVT stop/start (310 hp [231 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque [359 N-m] @ 2800 rpm)
- Transmission, 9-speed automatic
- Axle, 3.49 final drive ratio
- Keyless Start
- Drivetrain, front wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- GVWR, 6160 lbs. (2800 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Electronic Precision Shift
- Steering, power, electric
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake, parking, electronic
- E10 Fuel capable
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips integrated in fascia
- Emissions, evaporative system, level 3
- Traction control, electronic
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System with roll over mitigation
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and roof-rail side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Passenger Sensing System (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Buick connected services capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Park Assist
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- Door locks, rear child security lock, manual child lock system (rear door latch)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System includes Tire Fill Alert
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Horn, dual-note
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 27, 2021
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Chris on a couple car purchases. This man is professional. One can rest assured that he has your best interests ahead of his personal gain. I recommend anyone interested in a car purchase with the usual "car buying experience" reach out to him. Additionally I recommended a family member that also made a purchase. I was mailed a referral check which misspelled my last name I returned the check and Chris drove my home from Bartellsvlle ok to Owasso some 45 miles to hand deliver it and make it right. That doesn't happen! I am comfortable in recommending anyone who may come across this review do business with this man. He gives the car buying experience back to the Buyer his professionalism allows you to enjoy your purchase completely.
Oct 22, 2020
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris...
Awesome car buying experience thanks to salesman Chris ruddick was very helpful and I appreciated how willing to be flexible on scheduling he was i told him I would be there at 2:30 but I was an hour late and he worked around it! 100% will return when I buy another car!
Jun 29, 2020
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the...
The sales man Chris Ruddick was friendly and got the services I needed done quickly and correctly. I was very satisfied with the SUV and deal. Would buy car there again. Thank you. LJ Tucker 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe!
Apr 01, 2020
My girlfriend recommended coming to see Chris Ruddick when I decided on buying a new truck. Chris was helping another couple so Ryan helped us. They were both knowledgeable and we felt no pressure to make the purchase. When Ryan and the finance department were able to meet us at our budget it sealed the deal. We both love my new GMC Sierra. Highly recommend.
Sep 24, 2019
Chris made my car buying experience super easy & fun (which is not easy to do since car buying is usually such a headache)! He answered all my questions, was patient (I'm picky) & never tried to pressure me to buy. Great experience!
Nov 12, 2020
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at...
Cody Galbreath recommended for me to see Nate Miller at Patriot Buick,GMC,Hyundai in Bartlesville to look at their trucks because I was looking for a new truck. Nate showed us the trucks we wanted to look at and answered all our questions about the vehicles. Was very pleased so much I bought a 2020 Sierra GMC Shortbed 4wheel drive. I would recommend them! Awesome service!
Jul 27, 2018
I have always dreaded buying a vehicle but with our growing family, my husband and I decided it was time to trade in my smaller suv and get something more family friendly. we met with Nathan and he took us for a test drive in a GMC Yukon Texas edition that I absolutely loved! He made the experience stress and gave us what we wanted for our old vehicle. It’s been two weeks and I love my new vehicle! Between his friendliness, thoroughness and all around great personality, we had a great experience! Thanks Nathan!
Jul 12, 2018
Best Car Buying Experience we have ever had.
My wife and I were in Bartlesville looking at another dealership for a Chrysler Town & Country but they had to bring the vehicle from out of town. We drove by Patriot and spotted a 2017 Pacifica that my wife liked and Nathan Miller met us took us on a test drive. The car was fine and the lifetime warranty was a major selling point. We had already arranged financing, but Nathan convinced us that he could beat the financing deal. His manager, Brian did beat the deal by over $100.00 per month. My wife drove her Pacifica home that night. Patriot gave us a fantastic experience due to the personnel. Between the people, the lifetime warranty and the financing, this was the most positive car buying experience of our lives.
May 27, 2018
This was my first time to purchase a car since 2005 after a very high-pressure experience in Tulsa which left me terrified of the car-buying process. I met Nathan when I first looked at the 2016 Honda Fit, but I wanted time to think about it and he didn't try to pressure me at all. He answered all of the questions I had at the time and he didn't call me until the time we had agreed on. A couple of days later, my husband went to look at it and he met John, who answered all of his questions...again without any pressure! After many hours of on-line vehicle searches at home, I decided I wanted that particular vehicle and wanted to buy at Patriot, mainly due to the fact that they weren't pressuring me. We went back and worked with John in a friendly, stress-free setting. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Fit from Patriot, which I am very happy with (and 42mpg!!!). No more Tulsa vehicle purchases for me...Patriot or nothing!
Nov 17, 2017
Great place to buy an auto. No pressure, friendly, hometown experience. Buying process was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.
Dec 16, 2020
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did...
Patriot was awesome! We live over two hours away, so did everything over the phone. All right he paperwork was ready, and all I had to do was sign and go. I bought sign unseen; didn’t even test drive. Kent was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again.
Sep 29, 2020
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other...
This is Great Place to get a vehical when other dealerships say they cant get it done. Patriot Dealership will lock you into a nice vehical overall preferable and look forward to continuing business with them.
Sep 07, 2017
Quick courtesy representation
Kent had the info I ask for or knew where to get it, he offered to get me anything he didn't have on site. Made the purchase quick and a fun experience.
Dec 20, 2020
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life...
AMAZING! They helped me start the next chapter of my life off right. They were honest and upfront, and didn’t waste my time. They got me in out quickly, but didn’t rush me. They even sat with me and helped me answer questions about the new car to my to my insurance so that I was insured before I drove off the lot. They are top notch. Overall very happy about my experience, and most of all my, I’m happy with my beautiful, awesome new car! Thanks Patriot!!
This vehicle is great. It has plenty of leg room for all passengers (3 rows of seats). The exterior is gorgeous and entry (including the lift gate) is easy. There is plenty of storage room and the seats fold down for extra carrying space, if needed. There are a couple interior features we were used to in our prior vehicle that are not included, which explains my rating. This is a very recent purchase so we are still learning about everything. I am ambivalent about OnStar and the Car Play features at the moment. Nonetheless, this vehicle is beautiful including a sun roof and a great addition to our family. Highly Recommend.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership. **With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders. Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details. *The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.